Disclaimer in compliance with the Grant Agreement-874729-EUSL
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility. The European Commission and the Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (CHAFEA) do not accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
The owner of this website is European Sustainable Wines campaign by:
- CONSORZIO TUTELA VINI D’ABRUZZO established in Corso Matteotti Palazzo Corvo – 66026 ORTONA (CH), Italy, VAT number: IT02199550696
- CONSORZIO BARBERA D’ASTI E VINI DEL MONFERRATO, established in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 10 – 14055 COSTIGLIOLE D’ASTI (AT), Italy, VAT number: IT00177850054
- I.C.R.D.O. LA MANCHA, established in Avenida de Criptana, 73 – 13600 ALCAZAR DE SAN JUAN (CIUDAD REAL), Spain, VAT number: G-13446992
Aim of the site
The aim of the Site is restricted to illustrating, publicising, marketing and informing users about European Sustainable Wines campaign. None of the Information contained in the Site constitutes a warranty or is binding for any contractual or commercial negotiation or relationship, unless expressly stated. All the Information contained in the Site is to be regarded as purely indicative and in no way binds European Sustainable Wines, or the Site managers, or any other third party accessed from the Site via links.
The use of this website confers the status of User upon whoever does so and implies full acceptance of all the provisions in this Legal Notice. Users should read these conditions every time they access the website as they may be modified at any time.
Access to and use of the website
Access to and use of the website is free for Users and as a general rule does not require prior registration.
Usage of trademarks, images, photographs, drawings, sounds, filmed material, software
These rights are all legitimately held by European Sustainable Wines with the permission of the legitimate owners. Accordingly, any use (copy, partial copy, hardcopy) of the Objects is not permitted, except for strictly personal use. “Strictly personal use” refers to printing Objects or storing them on one’s own personal computer to keep as documents for personal use. Accordingly, the distribution and transmission (including making them available on other sites) of Objects to third parties, altering, republishing, or re-using them by inserting them in other documents or files, as well as any kind of re-elaboration, are regarded as not strictly personal use, and as such are illegitimate. European Sustainable Wines are in no way responsible, nor can be called to answer for, any infringement of rights committed by Users of the Site with regard to Objects used with their owners’ permission by European Sustainable Wines. Responsibility for such infringement lies and remains with the User of the Site who has committed it.
European Sustainable Wines is in no way responsible for damage resulting from access to the Site or from the use or download of the Objects contained in it, whether such damage is the result of defects, errors or anything else, or the result of an inability to use the material contained in the Site.
European Sustainable Wines cannot accept any liability for:
- Damage of any kind deriving from the products and services of third parties, whether individuals or entities, that either appear on or are accessible via the website,
- Damages of any kind that may be due to the existence of errors in the use of or access to the website, its services and/or content, or the fact that it has not been duly updated.
- Damages deriving from the lack of availability or continuity of the website’s functions and services and due to failures in accessing the different pages of the website or those from which services are provided.
- Damages of any kind that may be due to the information on the websites to which this website may provide hypertext links.
- Damages of any kind that may be due to the existence of a virus in the computer system, electronic documents or files, or to the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties via the website that may damage the computer system, electronic documents or files of Users.
- The loss of business or profits or the loss of data resulting from access to the services provided by the website.
- Damages of any kind that may derive from the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of Users’ access to the website and the use of its information and services.
European Sustainable Wines is not responsible for the content of sites connected to the Site via links.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed by Italian law.
© Copyright 2020-2023 European Sustainable Wines prohibits either total or partial reproduction. All rights reserved.