This applies to all personal information processed by or on behalf of European Sustainable Wines campaign by:
- CONSORZIO TUTELA VINI D’ABRUZZO established in Corso Matteotti Palazzo Corvo – 66026 ORTONA (CH), Italy, VAT number: IT02199550696
- CONSORZIO BARBERA D’ASTI E VINI DEL MONFERRATO, established in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 10 – 14055 COSTIGLIOLE D’ASTI (AT), Italy, VAT number: IT00177850054
- I.C.R.D.O. LA MANCHA, established in Avenida de Criptana, 73 – 13600 ALCAZAR DE SAN JUAN (CIUDAD REAL), Spain, VAT number: G-13446992
This policy complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
European Sustainable Wines may change this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law and/or changes to its activities.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE PROCESS?Personal information that we may process includes:
- Personal and contact details including title, full name, email address, postcode, city, country, data source
- Your nationality
- Marketing sent to you and analysis of data – including history of email communications, whether or not you open emails or click on link
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you receive marketing communications from us, this has either come from a direct consent from yourself (from sources such as you attending an event that European Sustainable Wines has either hosted or participated in) or from a direct consent from a third-party company which we have had a commercial partnership with and you have consented with the third party sharing their data with us.
To comply with our legal obligations, we will only contact you with your consent.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 3 above, for any of the following purposes:
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us send you the best and most relevant event offers
- We’ll send marketing to you by email, social media and digital channels (for example, using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match)
- To provide personalised content to you, such as tailoring emails and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels (e.g. email, social media)
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
HOW AND WHEN CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
You are permitted to withdraw this consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
This request should contain the following details: name and surname, email address and country of residence.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EEA?
Your Personal Data may be transferred to recipients which may be outside the EEA, and may be processed by us and these recipients outside the EEA. In connection with any transfer of your Personal Data to countries outside the EEA that do not generally offer the same level of data protection as in the EEA, European Sustainable Wines will implement appropriate specific measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data. An example of such measures would be agreeing with recipients on binding contractual clauses guaranteeing an adequate level of protection.
We will always clearly inform you whenever your Personal Data would be transferred outside the EEA. This information will be provided to you through a separate privacy notice which will, for example, be included in specific services (including communication services), electronic newsletters, reminders, surveys, offers, invitations for events, etc.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION CHANGES?
Please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can update your personal records accordingly.
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED BY US?
Unless we notify you otherwise, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
If you contact us to request to have your details erased, we will do so and ensure no personal information is held by European Sustainable Wines Campaign.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
In line with the GDPR, here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
You can also contact us using the details below.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION